GlobalConference.com Expands International Dial–In Numbers Access to India, China, Singapore and Vietnam
International Dial–In Numbers Now Available in Fifty–Four Countries
Los Angeles, CA — October 3, 2012 — (BUSINESS WIRE) — Following the launch of International Dial–In Numbers last April, GlobalConference™ has added four new countries to the list, now topping fifty–four countries around the world. New countries include India, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
"These new additions represent some of the most dynamic business markets in the world," said Dennis Pascual, VP of Business Development for parent company, Global Conference Partners™. "We will continue to add new markets as customer demand dictates."
Pricing for International Dial–In Numbers is $25/month with per–minute charges accrued at the user’s regular rate plan on GlobalConference.International Dial–In Features:
- Easy international access
- No reservations needed
- Host pays the same low per–minute rate as for their domestic participants*
- List of dial–in numbers conveniently located in "My Account" tab online
See International Dial–In Numbers Country List
*(India and Mainland China per–minute charges are higher)
GlobalConference.com pricing plans are available for as low as $15/month, and feature a–la–carte customization options to create a plan that fits the needs of each company. Additional options include SharePlus™ Web Conferencing and Conference Recording & Storage.GlobalConference Features:
- Dedicated dial–in number, Toll Free 800 or US long distance
- Choose from 250–1000 minute monthly plans or unlimited option
- No penalties for overage – just pay your plan’s per–minute rate
- Pay–as–you–go flat rate options also available
- Admin controls let you add multiple employees in seconds
- Online moderator controls
- Outlook add–in makes scheduling a snap
- Up to 580 callers on any Toll Free conference
- Post–call summary reports
GlobalConference.com was developed by Global Conference Partners™ in response to the need for high–value conference calling in the SMB and Enterprise markets. Features such Hosted Conferencing (Toll Free 800 service), Participant Paid Conferencing, SharePlus™ Web Conferencing, centralized billing and administrator account management tools were developed with the specific needs of enterprise clients in mind. Decades of experience and technological know-how make for a reliable and affordable solution to business teleconferencing. Visit globalconference.com for more information.