EnterpriseYour industry is specialized and your business is unique...your conferencing solution
should be also.
Most Conferencing Service Providers want to sell you their full suite of products whether you need them or not. iotum focuses on the needs of the customer first, and creates conferencing packages featuring just what is needed, at significantly lower cost than traditional CSP's.
Designed to meet the needs of corporations and large organizations with many functional areas such as sales, marketing, finance, training, investor relations and others that need a unified, centralized conferencing solution, iotum offers services with online management tools to easily track conference activity by sub-account along with moderator controls for additional security. Premium add-on features such as recording and desktop sharing are available a-la-carte. We offer per minute pricing options for both reservationless and scheduled services. Our secure, reliable connections are crystal-clear and 100% digital.
We customize the user experience for your employees with a dedicated dial-in number, access code, online organizer tools, and detailed reporting. We'll create a corporate conferencing wallet card with your company's logo and all relevant information. Want your own site? We can do that too.
We currently serve Enterprise customers in over 60 of the Fortune 100 companies in real estate, financial/investor relations, legal services, government, aerospace, telecommunications industries and many others.Features Include:
- Audio and web conferencing solutions
- 100% digital, secure, reliable, crystal clear connections
- Online tools for administration and organization of conferences
- Award winning service- PC World, Webby, and SB Technology
- Dedicated dial-in numbers and access codes
- Sub-account management options
- Moderator Controls
- Customized wallet cards
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Daily and weekly post-conference summary reports
- Outlook Add-in’s for super easy scheduling from meeting requests
It’s time to cut your current conferencing costs without sacrificing quality, reliability or features.